I suggest you ...

Push Notifications & Live Audio commentary.

730 votes
Vote
Sign in
Check!
(thinking…)
Reset
or sign in with
  • facebook
  • google
    Password icon
    I agree to the terms of service
    Signed in as (Sign out)
    You have left! (?) (thinking…)
    Bodney shared this idea  ·   ·  Admin →

136 comments

Sign in
    Check!
    (thinking…)
    Reset
    or sign in with
    • facebook
    • google
      Password icon
      I agree to the terms of service
      Signed in as (Sign out)
      Submitting...
      • Anonymous commented  · 

I'm not able to logon to my Player. It works fine on my computer, but I'm now told that user name or password is although that's not the case. Please sort out this problem asap.

• Anonymous commented  · 

Can not get on player,to watch highlights,or audio commentary on games I can not go to .Will not except my pass word

• Ray Barrell commented  · 

Ray Barrell
        Stayed up to listen to mk Dons v Swindon in Australia last night first half comentary no problem. Second half failed no matter what I did could not get it? Was able to get previous player interviews? Spent the entire second half between12 and 1 am frustrated. Please explain!

• Mark Lewis commented  · 

Couldn't agree more. Without these features the mobile player and this app are worthless

• Anonymous commented  · 

Woke up early to listen to the Derby game (live in Australia) but no audio commentary all match. Also, have not been able to access highlights all week. Service starting to get a bit patchy guys.

• Jan Damgaard commented  · 

Yet again no live commentary for second half ... fix the app or refund!!

• Anonymous commented  · 

Another match with no second half commentary,pathetic service and support

• Anonymous commented  · 

Have u noticed they are not replying to anything about commentary issues,because they know it is crap,we need to get onto watchdog and expose these people

• Chris Sharpe commented  · 

I suggest you the b audio match day commentary working! It often mutes for several minutes (nothing to do with my internet wifi connection) but today it isn't working at all!

• Anonymous commented  · 

It's seems to be the same problem as everyone else on this premium app.. No live commentary!! Refund us or fix it.. I look forward to your reply.

• Anonymous commented  · 

No commentary again crap I am cancelling

• Steve Pritchard commented  · 

No audio again. What are we paying for?, because we aren't getting it !!!!.

• Maca commented  · 

Just read on birmingham player audio commentry no longer available is this all season or just friendlies

• Michelle Liddiard commented  · 

I always have to miss the first 5 mins as there is never a live feed at kick off. Frustrating!! Any updates as what is being done to improve this situation? I appreciate it may be out of your hands and therefore not 'your problem' but you are taking money off of people each month and not offering a full service. Regardless of where the problem lies you should be putting pressure in others to fix the issue and at least updating us as to what you have tried to do?

• Jay Howard commented  · 

Useless with Live Commentary. This Football League App is probably worst I have on my iphone.Rubbish.

• Alex hart commented  · 

I always have to miss the first 5+ mins as there is never a live feed at kick off which is poor since it is a paid service

• Anonymous commented  · 

My commentary is not working but all other teams is! Please fix the problem as we are all paying money for this

• Anders Udengaard commented  · 

I have been using this app for years on my iPad with only a few problems. I have now switched to an android device and am experiencing the same issue with the commentary as everybody else here. I can see from the comments that you are clearly unable to resolve the issue and unwilling to admit it. Naturally I have now cancelled my Player subscription and will be deleting your app promptly. I find your behaviour in this matter absolutely disgraceful. Shame on you.

• Matt the Rover commented  · 

Another month ticks by without any progress......but you took my fiver without too much of a hicup!

Well done you!

← Previous 1 3 4 5 6 7

Feedback and Knowledge Base