or sign in with
    • facebook
    • google
      Password icon
      I agree to the terms of service
      Signed in as (Sign out)
      Submitting...
      • Anonymous commented  · 

I have cancelled the direct debit as you fail to provide commentary. The only audio is repeated advertisements. It's disgusting this so called service. Your company should be closed down for breaching trade descriptions.

• richard commented  · 

Fed up of adverts then no commentary when match is on yet again, doesn't even load fixtures. Getting worse every week

• Matthew Dance commented  · 

You can quite happily stream crap adverts through to me but NO commentary for Chesterfield

• Anonymous commented  · 

Hi, no commentary coming thro for Ipswich v wolves. Is there a problem again?

• Steve commented  · 

No streaming. iPhone 4.

• Anonymous commented  · 

Has not streamed for the last few games. It's all I really want it for. Please give me my money back immediately. This is robbery.

• Anonymous commented  · 

Worked fine for first games but no live stream last week or today!

• keef commented  · 

I pay for this and its a load of old guff....has never stremed anything apart from the previous match.
        how can you fail to sort such a basic things now as streaming...
        i want my money back.

• Karl Carroll commented  · 

@Reg Giles. Yep, 2 seasons that I am aware of and multiple emails to both my club, the league and the developer. they all blamed each other. I am moving abroad next year so I need something reliable over Android. Will try your fix.

• Steve commented  · 

Please explain why commentary for the Brighton matches always starts after the match has, 14mins in to the match yesterday and then it cut out before half time.
        This has been going on all season and the FL don't appear to want to rectify the problem. When the App first came out we used to get at least 15mins build up now we take pot luck as to whether it will even work.
        This is so frustrating, especially when your trying to listen in the early hours of the morning in Australia.

• David Ellis commented  · 

Commentary cuts out exactly every 10 seconds for me. It still says 'streaming' but it just cuts out. Press stop then play and its back again for another 10 seconds. This is on a nexus 4, running KitKat(4.4)

• Reg Giles commented  · 

Well I found a fix myself (using Android 4.3) .... Puffin Browser downloaded from the google play store. Had to pay a couple of quid to get the full flash support, but I was able to log onto my clubs Player's web site and got live audio commentary.

Needed to ensure I had "desktop" selected in the Puffin Browser settings - plus, had to manually download Flash from the Adobe web site. There's a few topics on how to do this on the net.

• Anonymous commented  · 

Totally agree with comments. This app socks. Live commentary won't connect and have to go through fixtures to find live match

• Anonymous commented  · 

It works but isn't reliable! Constantly have to keep clicking play as it will randomly just say "error connecting to stream". It really doesn't like to play in the background either!

WHY isn't Southampton available on this app? They use the Player.

To all those saying about clicking the button shows the last game and not the current one... click fixtures and then select the game.

This app needs to be fixed.

• David commented  · 

Couldnt access audio commentary last Saturday with the FL app, as others have said. Tapping on 'commentary available' just brought up text commentary for the PREVIOUS match.

• Jan Rohde - Denmark commented  · 

Dear Admin
        If I want to make a complain that could actually help fixing this problem. There would you prefer for me to send this complain? Because writing on this site has not helped for two seasons.
        Jan from Denmark

• Reg Giles commented  · 

@Karl Carroll - didn't realise this has been a problem for 2 seasons, that surely should be enough time to address the android problem. Perhaps if the developer isn't being renewed, they can't be bothered to fix this issue. Wonder if there will be a penalty for not fulfilling their commitments?

• Karl Carroll commented  · 

I won't be polite about this. 2 fucking seasons and still not working. I have been in touch with the football league and. thankfully it seems this app developer will not be getting renewed

• Nik C commented  · 

Dear Technical geniuses. Commentary not working on Android. Game now playing missing from home screen. Brand new phone. Give me my money back.

← Previous 1 3 4 5

Feedback and Knowledge Base