I suggest you ...

Have the game highlights available on a Saturday evening

It would be nice to have highlights available on the day if the game. They aren't available until Sunday night at the moment by which time all the television stations have already shown them.

202 votes
Vote
Sign in
Check!
(thinking…)
Reset
or sign in with
  • facebook
  • google
    Password icon
    I agree to the terms of service
    Signed in as (Sign out)
    You have left! (?) (thinking…)
    Gladdl shared this idea  ·   ·  Admin →

10 comments

Sign in
    Check!
    (thinking…)
    Reset
    or sign in with
    • facebook
    • google
      Password icon
      I agree to the terms of service
      Signed in as (Sign out)
      Submitting...
      • AdminAdmin (Admin, Football League - Official Clubs' App) commented  · 

Dear all, we have replied to a number of threads on here and individual emails / calls we have received.

We have put a fixed iPhone app into the App store on Tuesday - this is currently waiting approval by Apple.

The Android version of the app was fixed and pushed out to Google play on Tuesday this week too.

The broken app has been because the feeds that power the app have been down while the clubs update their websites for the new season.

Once the websites were up and running, we were able to re-connect and re build the app.

The video feeds that power the premium content were prioritised at the expense of the free sections of the app so that existing subscribers would still be able to access the videos.

Kind Regards

Admin

• David flanigan commented  · 

Not happy at all , £10 I have paid and have no news no interviews no highlights nothing ,

• Mick commented  · 

Leicester played on Friday night. I've checked this afternoon and still no highlights.

• Drew commented  · 

My club never gets the highlights up until earliest Sunday night.

My club = Rotherham United

I mainly subscribed for the highlights too.

• daddyofslack commented  · 

I agree entirely with Gladdl, 24 hrs after the game has finished highlights have been shown on local news, football league show, sky sports news?? should be available if possible! took about 2 days for the Brighton vs Plymouth video to appear?

• Oufc commented  · 

If they are on the website before the app what's the point?

Feedback and Knowledge Base