I suggest you ...

Add the relegated teams.... Blackburn, Bolton and Wolves. None of us wish to be in this league but would like to be able to select team

310 votes
Vote
Sign in
Check!
(thinking…)
Reset
or sign in with
  • facebook
  • google
    Password icon
    I agree to the terms of service
    Signed in as (Sign out)
    You have left! (?) (thinking…)
    Anonymous shared this idea  ·   ·  Admin →

15 comments

Sign in
    Check!
    (thinking…)
    Reset
    or sign in with
    • facebook
    • google
      Password icon
      I agree to the terms of service
      Signed in as (Sign out)
      Submitting...
      • Anton Wilson commented  · 

The bottom line is, the app is the worst I've come across. It states it was updated on the 16 August 2013 yet looking at the list of teams, it still lists Hull City, Barnet, Crystal Palace, Cardiff City. Fortunately I haven't subscribed to the paid service. AVOID THIS APP!!!.

• Anonymous commented  · 

I'd like Reading back on the app as they are now in the Championship

• John commented  · 

Qpr, I can't select them

• Anonymous commented  · 

I still can't select my team as I'm not getting premier leage to select from sort it out

• Anonymous commented  · 

Only just downloaded the App, only to find that York City aren't on here. Assume this is for the same reason. As we seem to be here to stay for at least another season, any chance of getting an update?

• Anonymous commented  · 

Why Have you waited this long to submit this? The rest of the world knew what teams were in this league in May!!

• AdminAdmin (Admin, Football League - Official Clubs' App) commented  · 

Hi there, the relegated teams have been added to the app and we are waiting for Apple to approve the app. It is currently going though their approval process.

It was submitted on Tuesday.

The Android version of the phone is currently available in Google Play

Thanks

• Andy v commented  · 

3games in ????Come on get your act together and get the relegated teams on ???

• Anonymous commented  · 

Worst football app ever, sort it out, had 3 months to update teams, other apps only do premier league but still give me more info about Bolton than this

• Ed commented  · 

Yes, please add Blackburn asap

• Anonymous commented  · 

Season due to start, and still none of the relegated clubs are there.........

• Josh commented  · 

When
        Is this happening?

Feedback and Knowledge Base