I suggest you ...

Keeps coming up with connection error when I try and load club news, even when I'm on wifi

216 votes
Vote
Sign in
Check!
(thinking…)
Reset
or sign in with
  • facebook
  • google
    Password icon
    I agree to the terms of service
    Signed in as (Sign out)
    You have left! (?) (thinking…)
    Adrian Whiteley shared this idea  ·   ·  Admin →

25 comments

Sign in
    Check!
    (thinking…)
    Reset
    or sign in with
    • facebook
    • google
      Password icon
      I agree to the terms of service
      Signed in as (Sign out)
      Submitting...
      • John commented  · 

What is going on. Why is the app not working

• Anonymous commented  · 

Keeps coming up with a connection error and says my login details aren't correct. My login details are correct. Please advise

• Anonymous commented  · 

I can't login to my account, but when I go to administer my account it asks me if I want to log out. If I log out and then introduce my account details I get a message saying incorrect account details, but again gives me the option to log out

• AdminAdmin (Admin, Football League - Official Clubs' App) commented  · 

A new update went out yesterday, we are aware of a video feed issue for Barnsley, an update issue for the teams who have to yet switch to their new websites and an ill formatted player profile page for most teams, if you are suffering an issue other than those, please do let us know. I'll check the Burton Albion issue today.

You can tell if you have the most recent version of the App as you can select AFC Wimbledon as your team.

Please also let us know which version of the app you are running, Android or iPhone.

• Anonymous commented  · 

I have deleted reinstalled it still dies not work for his sake please sort this

• Anonymous commented  · 

I'm a burton Albion fan. Paid my subscription. Deleted app and loaded it back on iPhone tried to restore in settings and video's still not working. Keeps saying updates failed try again later. Still no luck

• Martin commented  · 

Brighton still doesn't work. Get connection now but the news is one month old and won't update.

• AdminAdmin (Admin, Football League - Official Clubs' App) commented  · 

We believe that the problems you are experiencing with the Football League App is because the App cannot be "updated", it need to be reinstalled.

We did not realise this until Saturday morning.

This is because the unique identifiers that allow us to provide the correct content for each club have changed and the old ones are still stored on your phone. Updates assume that feed locations remain the same, in this case, they have not.

To view the app content for 2012/13, please delete the App and then re-install it on the same phone. If you have a season ticket purchased on the App, then you will need to go into the App settings from the my club page and "Restore Active Subscription" to view the video content.

Thanks

• Glyn Perham commented  · 

Cardiff city supporter just updated app same problem error sort it. Review coming very bad

• Anonymous commented  · 

It won't load or anything gutted it was a great app last season this year so far shocking please sort it out or I want my money back

• Jon Mitchell commented  · 

Can't use this app, I want my money back

• Anonymous commented  · 

Support Swindon Town still no connection

• Anonymous commented  · 

Not been able to get onto site for months. I support Sheffield Wednesday

• David commented  · 

Submitted on 25th August! Why has it taken so long?? Come on - get it working!!!!

• Anonymous commented  · 

Mine has been the same for about 2 months. I support Huddersfield Town

• Anonymous commented  · 

Same connection error for me. Running on iPhone 4s. Happens over 3G and wi-fi.
        Following Nottingham Forest.
        Poor service. Needs fixing.

• Daniel Gray commented  · 

I have the same problem following Northampton Town

On iPhone

← Previous 1

Feedback and Knowledge Base