or sign in with
    • facebook
    • google
      Password icon
      I agree to the terms of service
      Signed in as (Sign out)
      Submitting...
      • Stephen Harrison commented  · 

Unable to log in to player. Looks like I'm not the only one. Sort it out!

• Anonymous commented  · 

To admin, why weren't we informed? Oh, we are football supporters so it's ok to be treated badly!b

• Anonymous commented  · 

Once again comentory did not play, I suggest you get my app working and pay some of my subscription fee back

• Anonymous commented  · 

Ignore my last post, no commentary at all today !!

• Anonymous commented  · 

Since start of the season keep missing the first 5 - 10 mins of each wolves commentary. Very frustrating !! When it starts working it does stay connected.

• Anonymous commented  · 

can't get any commentry on tonights game v reading

• Dougie Briggs commented  · 

No commentary for the 2nd half off the Fulham game, shocking service, sort it for the fans!!!

• Adam fossett commented  · 

No second half for sheff we'd v burnley. I want my money back this is poor service

• Anonymous commented  · 

Thanks again,missed second half of forest v reading,I will be contacting Watchdog about this dreadful service,I urge other people to do the same

• Anonymous commented  · 

When are u going to grow some and reply to all us frustrated footy fans,pathetic app,pathetic support,what a bunch of xxxxers

• Anonymous commented  · 

Agreed, it's absolutely appalling. Lucky if I manage 10 mins commentary a game. Awful, awful service, just like their other player products

• Anonymous commented  · 

This app is rubbish,when are u going to sort this out,listened to forest v Bolton first half,come the second half nothing,getting really cheesed off with this,they are quick to take your subscription money but not to fix it,shocking service

• Dean Matthews commented  · 

Barry mines the same and the buggers charged another years subscribtion fees to my credit card this year, this was after I contacted them about not getting the live commentary and them not being able to fix it

• Barry Fyfield commented  · 

Agree. No commentary and being told there is no fixture when game in progress is gross distortion of service

• Anonymous commented  · 

What app is that then? I get my connection via the FL site app. Is there another app that works any better, I'd love to know.

• Anonymous commented  · 

Comment on Sej Bhabras moan...you are are a whiney little shite aren't you? Love the "naturally i expect" attitude. Who are you to expect anything based on the jumped up nonsense you speak?

• Anonymous commented  · 

My app keeps crashing when I try to view the videos I have deleted it and reloaded done updates and it still isn't working! Please help!

← Previous 1 3 4

Feedback and Knowledge Base