I suggest you ...

Missing Fixtures

Where have the fixtures gone? They appeared the other week momentarily but now there are none showing. The season starts in 3 days time (League Cup) so how can we do our predictions if there aren't any fixtures to predict?!

300 votes
Vote
Sign in
Check!
(thinking…)
Reset
or sign in with
  • facebook
  • google
    Password icon
    I agree to the terms of service
    Signed in as (Sign out)
    You have left! (?) (thinking…)
    DaleyEdster shared this idea  ·   ·  Admin →

25 comments

Sign in
    Check!
    (thinking…)
    Reset
    or sign in with
    • facebook
    • google
      Password icon
      I agree to the terms of service
      Signed in as (Sign out)
      Submitting...
      • Graeme Wilson commented  · 

Singed up to receive fixtures & news feeds

This is truly not acceptable & refunds should be issued

This needs to be taken further

• DaleyEdster commented  · 

The fixtures are now there but there's still no predict option. When will this be fixed? That's the only reason I re-subscribed really! I want to defend my title.
        At least I can now watch videos and read the club news.
        I'm a Port Vale fan if that helps.

• Tim lacey commented  · 

will we be getting a refund for having no fixtures

• Martin commented  · 

Pathetic this app has never been right from start to finish, what a rip off

• Byron commented  · 

I have been patient and pay a subscription, but amongst other features there's still no fixtures being displayed!! When is this being resolved?

• Bermondsey boy commented  · 

Iv just got a up date on my iPhone about fixtures I fort here we go at long last.But I ant got the fixture and now I lost the news feed and the video come to it every think as gone great a

• Bermondsey boy commented  · 

All I keep reading is from the admin team saying we have put this to apple and waiting for it to approved now wot bullshit why didn't you wait tell the app is up and running befor you put it up to buy so sort it out now

• Anonymous commented  · 

Please can you confirm when fixture list and stat centre during games will be sorted or i want money back please. Im bristol city fan. Please let me know if this is a specifiv problem or general problem?

• wendy commented  · 

not got any fixtures for the new season 2012/13. When is this going to get sorted out.

• Andrew Garner commented  · 

What a rip off. No fixtures and no club news. Get it sorted or commit refund.

• T Bradley commented  · 

Still no fixtures after I stupidly decided to sign up for 6 months subscription, sort it out please or refund me

• Jk commented  · 

Please fix the fixtures. Is it really that hard?

• Anonymous commented  · 

When will the fixtures be on! Getting frustrated with this app now!

• Ricky M commented  · 

I still have no fixtures.

• AdminAdmin (Admin, Football League - Official Clubs' App) commented  · 

Hi there,

The new 2012/13 Android version is live on Google Play, the repaired iPhone version is waiting approval by Apple now, we are expecting it to be launched next week

Again, all premium video content was repaired in July, for any refund queries, please contact the Football League

• Cobes commented  · 

How do we get our money back?
        I just think this app is a waste of money this season! I had no problems last season, where has the support for this app gone too?

• Anonymous commented  · 

Paid £9.99 got no fixtures or club news. Feel ripped off, how do I get my money back?

← Previous 1

Feedback and Knowledge Base