I suggest you ...

Fix the App. It is worse after the new update today! Before the video section worked! Now nothing!

Fix the App! It's worse after the update. Nothing works now. Before at least the Video worked ............!

127 votes
Vote
Sign in
Check!
(thinking…)
Reset
or sign in with
  • facebook
  • google
    Password icon
    I agree to the terms of service
    Signed in as (Sign out)
    You have left! (?) (thinking…)
    Arya shared this idea  ·   ·  Admin →

14 comments

Sign in
    Check!
    (thinking…)
    Reset
    or sign in with
    • facebook
    • google
      Password icon
      I agree to the terms of service
      Signed in as (Sign out)
      Submitting...
      • Anonymous commented  · 

Worst and most annoying app I've ever paid good money to use. I thought it couldn't get any worse than last year, it's only an app for gods sake!

• AdminAdmin (Admin, Football League - Official Clubs' App) commented  · 

Hi Paul

Many apologies for this situation, Cardiff City will be added back into the App very shortly, this is due to an issue with Cardiff (along with Palace and Hull) no longer being in the Football League, but the Premier League.

The expectation was that along with all other Premier League Clubs who are part of the Football League agreement, they would be removed from the App. We are working to get them back in and expect a new version of the App to be released shortly.

Regards

Admin

• Paul Fenton commented  · 

My Cardiff city app has disappeared

• Jon commented  · 

Update just downloaded and it won't launch, who tested this before offering it to the public?

• Anonymous commented  · 

Update just downloaded and it won't launch, who tested this before offering it to the public?

• Anonymous commented  · 

I've paid for video and want to view them. Asks me to pay again then when I try it says I've paid. Refund or fix it

• Andrew Garner commented  · 

My videos also stopped working for those after 4 Nov. Northampton Town.

• Bob commented  · 

My video clips has stopped working for my club Shrewsbury Town

• Ian commented  · 

Totally agree for the fifth time I have been asked to delete app and reload. This is beyond a joke now and expect a refund for the service you are not providing

• AdminAdmin (Admin, Football League - Official Clubs' App) commented  · 

The videos are not working for a small number of clubs, Blackpool are one of these clubs. We ave identified a fix that needs to be made to the app and this has been pushed to the App store for approval.

We hope that this version of the app will be released by Apple very soon.

Please accept our apologies for the inconvenience

• Anonymous commented  · 

No video for Blackpool now. Before you so called fixed the app for fixtures I had video, now no video. Get it sorted please.

• Liam Guy commented  · 

What the hell!!!
        No team, no tables, no nothing....
        I've cancelled my subscription, now it looks like I'm deleting the App too!
        Therei is, simply put, no reason to have this App anymore.
        Shame, as it worked fine last season.

• Anonymous commented  · 

This is a joke that now even the videos don't work. Money back please

Feedback and Knowledge Base