or sign in with
    • facebook
    • google
      Password icon
      I agree to the terms of service
      Signed in as (Sign out)
      Submitting...
      • DannyDanny commented  · 

I will not pay for the full app if they don't get rid of these awful videos every 30 seconds :(
        I'm even contemplating getting rid of this app .
        It is atrocious having these unwanted videos .

• DannyDanny commented  · 

Why is there so many unwanted video apps ?.
        I'm Thinking of getting rid of this app purely because of these horrendous videos all the time.
        It's the only reason I haven't paid for the full app
        You will lose people with these adds every 2 minutes.

• AdminAdminAdmin (Admin, Football League - Official Clubs' App) commented  · 

Hi

The app is no longer supported, it has been removed from the store.

This board is generally not watched anymore and comments not fed back on

We suggest that you contact the Football League directly for options around following live matches

• Anonymous commented  · 

do you not read comments .##########Adverts cut them out .

• rogerroger commented  · 

These ads are really a pain every 2 or 3 min c'not use app now. Get rid asap

• MustardMustard commented  · 

This is getting tiresome. These ads MUST go. You can't use this app in public because of them. This app is fast becoming the most least used app on my phone because of them so finally I say 'Good Riddance'. At least you know why I deleted it....

• Anonymous commented  · 

Every five minutes I have no option but watch and listen to Thomas Cook, Audi or whatever crap is on at the cinema!!! Get rid of these ridiculous adverts, I don't pay to watch them! Gonna lose subscribers, coz the connection is getting worse anyway!!

• alan tomlinalan tomlin commented  · 

If the video ads stay I will not subscribe again. We should be able to skip them.

• Anonymous commented  · 

The ads need to go asap. But nothing is going to be done about it so better to just delete the app and get the latest news from another source.
        Well done for ruining what was a decent app!!!

• Neil BrookfieldNeil Brookfield commented  · 

Pop up ad's are now getting very annoying! Please allow us to have a Skip option
        Not paying to watch the ad's, just for the Club content

• AKOAKO commented  · 

It's quite obvious you are not listening to your customers as these adverts are getting more frequent and more annoying
        Please get rid or at least put a skip button on them or I'm un subscribing
        Pathetic

• AKOAKO commented  · 

how annoying are the video adverts please at least give us an option to skip them please

• Alex ChrysostomouAlex Chrysostomou commented  · 

Used up 300mb of data I sleeped the screen due to the noisy ad coming on.... Check my phone next and no data allowance left and an additional charge from Vodafone!! If you have to have ads, please change the way they are played and so they don't simply just appear on your screen!!

• Steve cordonSteve cordon commented  · 

Id also add it's possible to get the player news from plenty of other apps and locations. The pop up apps have simply stopped me using this app for nothing more than the player videos and commentary. I won't be using this app any more for reading day to day news purely because of the video ads.

• Steve cordonSteve cordon commented  · 

Completely agree! The way in which the video ads have just started is dire! Especially as I'm paying for the player service annually anyway! I'd expect no ads for paying members!

• AnonymousAnonymous commented  · 

I have to put my device on silent very time I use this app, then put it down every few minutes while the ad plays. I currently hate all the companies that advertise here!

• MattMatt commented  · 

How do I get rid of the video trailers that appear when logging on. I pay for this app and don't expect to have to sit through a trailer for Pudsey the Movie before I can access content.

• JetasJetas commented  · 

At the very minimum make the video ads interruptible, the app is pointless otherwise and your better of with the web page. I've cancelled my subscription to the premier service in protest

• AnonymousAnonymous commented  · 

I intend to boycott any company or film advertised in this way. If everyone did the same the adverts would be pointless and hopefully sales would drop.

• Anonymous commented  · 

If you are going to continue to send video ads I take it I will not have to pay for a subscription any more?

← Previous 1

Feedback and Knowledge Base